Ladore Spillway Seismic Upgrade Project
About The Project
- Replace the three spillway gates and related works, such as the hoist system, so they can retain and pass water in a controlled manner downstream post-earthquake.
- Install new equipment and upgrades to the existing protection and control equipment to meet current reliability standards, including improved post-earthquake operation.
Watch the latest project video below or at this link on Vimeo
Dec 03, 2020
The Campbell River & District Chamber of Commerce has once again partnered with BC Hydro with a relaunch of the website — majorprojects.ca — in support of three upcoming proposed projects: the John Hart Dam seismic upgrade, the Ladore Spillway seismic upgrade and the Strathcona Dam water discharge upgrade. As the projects move forward, this website will connect local companies and…See All News Updates
See All News
- BC Hydro Releases New Project Video Updates
- BC Hydro, Chamber of Commerce launch job website for Campbell River dam projects
- BC Hydro Inform the City of Campbell River Mayor and Council about Proposed Projects
- BC Hydro: the last two decades and the decade ahead
- The Discovery Centre at Elk Falls
Browse and search our full archive of news for all projectsSee All News Updates