Ladore Spillway Seismic Upgrade Project
About The Project
- Replace the three spillway gates and related works, such as the hoist system, so they can retain and pass water in a controlled manner downstream post-earthquake.
- Install new equipment and upgrades to the existing protection and control equipment to meet current reliability standards, including improved post-earthquake operation.
Watch the latest project video below or at this link on Vimeo
May 24, 2022
The shores of McIvor Lake were calm and quiet on a sunny afternoon the Thursday before Victoria Day weekend. For many weekends to come, those very shores will be brimming with people wanting to take in all the lake has to offer.See All News Updates
See All News
- Bidding set to open for seismic work on Island dams
- Campbell River Chamber Website Collaboration With BC Hydro Will Connect Workers To Three New Projects
- BC Hydro Releases New Project Video Updates
- BC Hydro, Chamber of Commerce launch job website for Campbell River dam projects
- BC Hydro Inform the City of Campbell River Mayor and Council about Proposed Projects
Browse and search our full archive of news for all projectsSee All News Updates